Grading Rubric, Final presentations.
Final Presentation (group)¶
[3pts] Professionalism in preparation and presentation.¶
- Was the team well prepared and organised.
- Smooth and well rehearsed presentation structure.
- Use of presentation tools (IRC, Adobe Connect, hardware demo)
[5pts] Use of web and audio-visual presentation technique.¶
- Was material clearly presented and easy to understand. (i.e. pictures, good slides, etc.)
- Is the presentation clear, to the point.
- Does the presentation show off the whole team, and each person's accomplishments/contributions.
[5pts] Team Management¶
- Division of labor
- Reflections on professional development
- Time and scheduling difficulties
- Reflection on work process in the team, and internal team conflicts (if any)
[5pts] Technical Discussion and Demo¶
- Design process
- Coding standards, version control, software management issues
- Software package and documentation standards
- Limitations and future enhancements
- Demonstrated software functionality
- Inter-operability, ability to function in collaboration with another robot.
[2pts] Question and Answer¶
- Posing good questions to the other teams.
- Responding well to questions from others.